4 zucchinis, cubed
2 large onions, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 twig fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 tblspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 8 tblspoons olive oil
- 1 heaped tblspoon tomato paste
- 1 cup warm water
- salt and pepper to taste
- sauté onions in olive oil for 3-4 minutes, over high
- add zucchini cubes and continue sautéing for another 4-5 minutes
- dilute tomato paste in water and pour over zucchini
- add remaining ingredients, cover pot and cook over medium until all water has been absorbed.
Remove rosemary twig and serve, either alone, as a side dish, or mix it with pasta or rice and serve as main course.
(click a label to find Olympia's related recipes)